February 1, 2014

Design services available for you...

Hello blog world!  I wanted to post a friendly reminder (which I have never done) that I do offer design services by email as does the whole design world!  I have named my service, 'VirtualDecor' instead of e-design.

Its a new year, so, if you are feeling the need to refresh your kitchen or bath or just need some help redesigning a room, I can help.  I will be working on a bathroom project soon, but, would like to keep busy and help someone make a beautiful space.  This service allows you to go at your own pace while making decisions and planning your shopping.

Please note if you are in the New York/New Jersey area, you can contact me for a face to face consultation.  Please email me for info and pricing.

If you or anyone you know, may be interested, please send them my way!! 

Thanks and have a great rest of the week! 


Here is how I can help you design a new space with the services (the information is from my 'Services' page):






Monaco Interiors can assist with any decorating dilemma for your home or business from space, color and fabric consultation to closet reorganization and green design - consultation with me on the phone or via email. With VirtualDecor, I can provide design services whether you live in the US, Europe or anywhere in the world. 

Simply email me and I will send you a Paypal invoice for your convenience:

My email address: monacointeriors76@yahoo.com



Monaco Interiors offers affordable rates for your budget - 

New pricing!



Virtual Decor Design Services - One Room - $300



Office design 
Space planning
Fabric selection
Color consultation
Accessories 
Artwork selection
Furniture selection
Green ideas 
Organization 
Flooring selection
Carpet and rug selection

Design board will come with product recommendations, samples and space plan for your new room. 

*******************************************************



Bathroom Refresh - $225



Design board with new vanity/pedestal, faucets, shower, tub, sconces, medicine cabinet, flooring, walls, paint colors, accessories.

I worked in a kitchen and bath showroom and can provide suggestions
for the best way to purchase products with discounts!


********************************************************


Kitchen Refresh - $250



Design board with new countertops, kitchen sink, bar sink, faucets, 
pot filler, flooring, knobs, cabinets, backsplash, paint colors, wallpaper, 
appliances and accessories

I worked in a kitchen and bath showroom and can provide suggestions for the best way to purchase products with discounts!



********************************************************


Entryway - $175



The entrance to your house is the most important impression for guests! Make yours stylish and on trend with a design board to redesign or start 
from scratch. Furniture, rugs, wallpaper, paint, accessories, lighting, 
art and any other item you want to add or incorporate to make it
unique will be included on your board. 

Stay on budget and make the change now!


Email me with any questions or concerns before we begin.







You will receive your moodboard similar to these:







0 comments:

Post a Comment