January 30, 2014

Fab fashion...inspiration...

Time for a little change of pace!  I love fashion and thought I would share a couple of items from two European brands that are so chic, there is something for everyone, especially petites, which is what I am.  I have trouble finding clothes that fit me properly and usually find the petite sections are woefully short of chic clothes as compared to regular sizes.  I can wear some regular size shirts, but, trousers, coats, bathing suits and sweaters usually have to be cut in a petite size.  I included a couple of handbags, because, well,  I LOVE LOVE handbags as I'm sure you do too. 

How do you find your clothing?  I also find sizes vary from brand to brand, which is apparently normal.  One reason I love Chico's is that you can buy your sizes in 1, 2 or 3!! How great is that?  Let me know any shopping secrets you may have, I would love to hear!


Check out BODEN USA and LAREDOUTE:

FROM BODEN USA::

This bag just ROCKS!!




Can you tell I LOVE DOTS?? LOVE!!



Thank you Diane von Furstenberg -
the wrap dress is versatile, flattering
and sexy - 'nuff said

A tweed jacket to go with my entire
wardrobe? yes please!
 FROM LAREDOUTE:

A sexy black dress is a MUST HAVE for any
wardrobe -

I LOVE a handbag in red, so pink is just as
pretty and flattering to ANY color in your
wardrobe...plus the flowers, adorable

A sweater jacket for cool nights in spring or
 fall - perfect


Bootcut jeans flatter EVERYONE, these are
a must have for tall and petite alike -
(images bodenusa & laredoute)

How do you like?  I love all these - which is
your fave??

For more fashion inspiration go here and here and
for even more visit my Fab Fashion Pinterest page
which is proving to be one of my most followed!!



Don't forget to check out my design services if
you  need some help refreshing or styling a space!!

Thanks for stopping by - have a GREAT
rest of the week!

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I tend to stay with the same brands - Gap and Loft are my go to stores because I they offer petites, I know my size, & I tend to go for more tailored clothing. Your Pinterest fashion board rocks by the way!

    ReplyDelete