March 26, 2010

Ballard Beautiful...

Ever since I saw Jill Brinson's home on the cover of House Beautiful, Ballard Designs has been on my radar. It also helps that I receive their catalog filled with gorgeous furniture, accessories, fabrics and more.

I love their website as well and just designed a family room for a client using some of their fabrics. I featured Ballard on my other blog this week if you want to see what I chose for another room: http://www.rachelgdzinelife.onsugar.com. Here is a Ballard dream room...

Burlap curtains add great texture...
A really sweet chandelier to add sparkle and a bit of glamour...

The super-fashionable Ikat design in gorgeous pinks and reds...

The classic Louis XV-style 'Sofia' settee in luscious brown linen...

One of my favorite animal prints to add more zest to the room...
You can view even more on their website - http://www.ballarddesigns.com- they feature great indoor/outdoor rugs and Interior Designer Suzanne Kasler is their new 'featured designer.'
What will you be purchasing for your home??




0 comments:

Post a Comment