June 1, 2010

Out of the Box Kitchens...

After a long holiday weekend and feeling refreshed, I thought I would share a couple of more kitchens with you. These two are both unconventional and that is why I love them. I love looking at kitchens that don't really look like 'regular' kitchens. Below, this kitchen was styled by the homeowner and you can tell she has incorporated her own aesthetic with a nod to retro, flea market and country design.

Love the sink, island, all the metal, old cabinets, curtain fabric, the chandelier...so lovely!
(image by Michael Luppino for Country Living)


This is more sophisticated and is meant to resemble a farm house kitchen...love the faded wood cabinets and island and the LACK of wall cabinets, as well as the beams. Kitchen design by Jose Betancourt and Paul Sherrill.
(image by Keith Scott Morton for Country Living)
I would like either of these two designs, but I'm leaning more toward the farm house kitchen...what about you? which one appeals to your sense of style, if at all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment