September 2, 2010

Fabulous Fabric Fridays...Duralee...

This venerable fabric company produces the most gorgeous fabrics for all kinds of design settings. I chose just a few mostly indoor/outdoor fabrics, mostly because the summer is winding down now and I wanted to highlight some fun colors. I think you'll notice I included a real Palm Beach/Lily Pulitzer theme which I think was subliminal! For much more fun, visit here and go wild!!


The Suburban Home fabrics introduction page...

Toile...London

The Palm Beach scene starts...Bella Dura can be mixed with...

Palm Green...which can be mixed with...

Pavilion III Kiwi

Pavilion III Maize

Pavilion III Raspberry

Terrazo Collection Jet

 Black Sand

Terrazo Collection Sundance

Pavilion III Papaya




I hope everyone here in the US has a fabulous Labor Day holiday...I will be off tomorrow until next week...so until then, thank you for joining and visiting with me here in blogland...please stop in next week and see what's new. Wishing everyone a happy weekend!! xx :))

1 comment:

  1. love the pavilion iii papaya. such gorgeous colors.

    Have a lovely week.

    xo

    ReplyDelete