December 12, 2010

Spaaah on Sunday...

Its a bit gloomy and rainy here in New England, so I thought a pretty and sunny yellow spa bathroom would be a nice little bright spot. This art deco-style bath is so big and inviting with a leather chair and roomy tub, I just want to jump in, don't you?


I also love the architectural detail alcoves around the sink and tub as well as the linen cabinet tucked in the corner. The glossy black floor anchors the whole room. And look at that chandelier! Would you do your bath in yellow tile? if not, what colors or color combination would you choose? I am meeting a friend for lunch later, what are your plans for this lazy Sunday?

(image courtesy kohler.com)

If you would like your home to reflect your ideas and unique vision, contact me and we can work together to make your dream come true. Please send inquiries to monacointeriors76@yahoo.com - I would love to assist you with any project large or small!

0 comments:

Post a Comment