January 22, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

I have a confession to make...I have recently been hooked on the 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' calling it my guilty pleasure, so I think I have warm, sunny places on the brain (we are buried in snow here)...i.e., sunny Southern California.  So, I couldn't resist a beautiful kitchen in Beverly Hills courtesy of Kohler's Idea Home with full photos on the website here.  Take me away!

I love this glam look - mirrored tiles with the gorgeous Karbon faucet...

So sleek and shiny...all silver and white...

You can't beat this view out the windows!

I love the shot of green chairs outside...the kitchen and house was designed by Erinn Valencich and it is stunning...

(Interior Design by Erinn Valencich)
(Images courtesy kohler.com)


Do you need help decorating your house? Please inquire at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com and I will work with you to creat a comfortable home that reflects your unique taste. I am accepting projects large or small.

2 comments:

  1. I love the first photo in particular, all that silver and white is fantastic. My girlfriend called last week and mentioned her addiction to "Real Housewives of Bev. Hills" but made me promise not to tell anyone! I haven't seen it yet as I don't think that it's my "cup of tea" but I visited Pinky's site and looked at photos of her restaurant (all soft whites)...pretty fab. Where would we be without some guilty plesures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'm in LOoooove with the mirrored back splash, it is Fab!!! I told myself I would not watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but I could not help myself from watching the ep. when the Camille and Kelsey Grammer split up. Now I'm hooked, oh well, a little mindless t.v. never hurt anyone:) Great post and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a fabulous comment!!

    ReplyDelete