February 17, 2011

Check this rug out...

I picked up this 5x7 rug at a Goodwill store over the weekend - I was looking for blues if possible to go in my living room. This rug was made in Turkey and was only...$18.99! So, I was very pleased and think it adds some energy to the room - I love a good bargain!



It seems to be a well made rug and will replace my old woven sisal with zebra border. I also have 2 teenagers and an elderly cat, so I didn't want to spend a lot in case of spills, stains and general wear and tear. Hope you all have a great day!!

(images by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)

If you need help decorating your home, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com and we can discuss what you want to do.


3 comments:

  1. wow, it's beautiful, can't believe you got it so cheap... what a bargain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah--thank you so much for that UrbanWalls/Etsy tip! What a great resource, and I can think of some wonderful uses for those pretty decals! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Sarah! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete