March 26, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

Another spectacular country kitchen coming to us from England with gorgeous slate tiles from Fired Earth which give this space an up-to-date and fresh look.  The stools perched at the island look very modern amidst the country look which helps give this kitchen a unique perspective.

The lovely wooden beams and country cooker complete this English country charmer. I would love to sit down and have a cup of tea at that island...the floor is the showstopper for me!
Hope everyone has a great Saturday!! Off to work...

(original image for idealhome.com.uk)
(image by Brent Darby)

Have you seen my new VirtualDecor? You can contact me to assist you with a space online. Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! Those wooden beams are to die for! Have a delightful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete