April 2, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

Well, even though it snowed here yesterday, spring is on the mind of anyone who lives on the Eastern seaboard and hoping warmer weather will get here fast! Check out this gorgeous little kitchen in a camp in South Carolina, designed by Jane Coslick. Another one of her homes was featured here yesterday and after looking at her website, I couldn't resist featuring one of her kitchens. Jane redesigns and remodels little cabins that you can rent and they are just adorable! For more information go here and have a great Saturday!

The kitchen is in a little bungalow called 'Fish Camp' and is so charming with the little island and bright colors of blue, white, yellow and the fun tiles -

Another view into the kitchen...love the floor! Jane's colors remind me of Maine Cottage...

Have a great weekend and thank you for visiting with me this week!

(images janecoslick.com)

Have you seen my new page VirtualDecor? I can assist you with my new online design service. Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com to discuss your design scheme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment