April 30, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

After a long week at work, capped off by the gorgeous spectacle of the Royal Wedding, I am now able to talk about a kitchen, which seems so trivial in comparison to events that have happened around the world. But, this is something completely different and not a kitchen that you see everyday. I hope you all have a great weekend!!

The sleek cabinetry, red walls, lighting and totally modern vibe look so cool! What a great kitchen - can you imagine having friends over to see this??? wow!  Love it! what do you think? could you live with it?? why not??

(image idealhome.co.uk)

You can follow me on TWITTER and join me on my Monaco Interiors FACEBOOK PAGE - SEE YOU THERE!!!

I can help you decorate your space to your specifications. Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool, Sarah. Not exactly my style, but cool for someone else. Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete