May 1, 2011

Spaah on Sunday...

Timing is everything right? So, how strange that just as the Royal Wedding has finally happened and been months in planning, Kohler has introduced the beautiful new Tresham collection that looks part American country and part British aristocrat.  I have a client who is looking for a vanity with similar proportions, and we are looking at a custom cabinet, but, with the new Tresham collection, this is already the style she is looking for. What do you think?


The gorgeous new Tresham collection from Kohler...I love the British influence in this room...

The other end of the bathroom with the shower unit and new vanity on the right and the smart looking toilet to the left...



The vanity my client will love...two cabinets either side of a smaller shelf or cabinet in the middle...I want that rug!

Notice the square lines of both these pieces and how pretty they look against the wainscoting...the swirly circles wallpaper is a nice contrast against the square outline of toilet and pedestal.

How is your Sunday shaping up?  I will be going for a long walk followed by some painting projects I have waiting for me.  Have a good rest of the weekend!

(images kohler.com)

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!!

IF YOU NEED HELP DECORATING YOUR SPACES, CONTACT ME AT MONACOINTERIORS76@YAHOO.COM TO DISCUSS YOUR IDEAS AND PLANS. I ALSO HAVE VIRTUALDECOR SERVICES SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, these Kohler bathrooms are completely gorgeous, aren't they? I love anything union-jack-esque!! I have to limit myself to one in each room or my house would quickly become a Union Jack shrine!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete