August 31, 2011

Kind of blue...

Well, it has been an eventful few days...we did lose power for 2 days and thankfully, it came back on Monday at about 1am.  I love this designer and the colors in this room and you might recognize it as the work of Carleton Varney. If you know Mr. Varney, he LOVES color and I thought this beautiful blue room was worth another look.  'Kind of Blue' is also one of my favorite CD's by Miles Davis, so I thought it the perfect title for my post today.

Cook's Blue paint by Farrow & Ball;  China Seas fabric is Potalla; I love the mix of blue with the black and white -


(image Mikkel Vang)

For information about my decorating services, please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, glad you got your power back on- it's been a bummer hearing stories of people who've lost homes and such in this awful flood. Glad to hear it was just your power and not your whole house, right?

    Like the blue theme, very fitting~

    ReplyDelete