November 14, 2011

Top 5 bargains of the week...

Its holiday time folks, and I was at Pottery Barn today and finally found some antlers on sale, as well as a glittery bird ornament. I have also been looking at Christmas trees, since we only have a small table tree. I am thinking it would be nice to get a big tree!  Happy shopping!

From Target - a 6' Unlit Canadian Fir Tree for $20!!


Another Target deal - Pre-Lit Potted Pine Tree Porch Set with Clear Lights for just $35.00 -


From Pottery Barn - Faux Sheepskin Pillow Cover - 18" for $19.00 -


From Pottery Barn again - Ornament Set Glitter Birds - 3 for $10.50


From Etsy store The Note Treasury - and Old Fashioned Christmas card for $3.50

Inspiring gifts or something you may need!

I hope you have a fabulous week! Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the support!

(images target.com, potterybarn.com, etsy.com)

For information and pricing for my decorating services, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment