January 17, 2012

I spy with my little eye...

I used to play this game with my Mom when I was little to guess what item in a room someone was thinking of. Well, you won't have to guess what I'm thinking when you see this gorgeous piece for the bedroom. As some of you may know, I have brought orange and turquoise into my bedroom - I painted an old dresser orange, painted my bedside tables pale turquoise, put 'Urban Walls' up to jazz up the wall behind my bed and bought a turquoise comforter from Target, which brings me to this point.  When I saw this, I had that, 'oh, why didn't I buy that?' moment...

(image)


If you need help choosing fixtures, faucets or vanities for your bathroom or kitchen, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, buyer's remorse! I love this comforter - so bright and cheery - it screams summer! However I bet yours has the same inpact!

    ReplyDelete