April 19, 2012

On the beach...

Guess where I was? Hull, Massachusetts, a lovely seaside town south of Boston for product training with Rohl.  During a quick break today, we walked down to the beach, and oh was it wonderful breathing sea air, feeling the wind on my face and the warmth of the sun! I HAVE to get to the beach more often! We even stayed in a hotel across from the beach so I had a view from my sliding glass doors - fabulous.


Sunrise this morning from my room...@7:00am


On the beach, Hull, MA - someone got a blanket ready...


The water was a stunning blue-green...


Homes overlooking the beach...




We learned a lot about Rohl faucets and Victoria + Albert tubs - more on that
soon...hope you are having a great week!

(images by me)


If you need help decorating your space, please send me an email - monacointeriors76@yahoo.com. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got a little beach time in, Sarah. Looks beautiful! Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete