July 19, 2012

NEW MONACO INTERIORS!...

WELCOME to the NEW MONACO INTERIORS!  I am excited to share the new look that is updated to be light, fresh and modern looking. I wanted to revise my blog to zero in on my aesthetic which is all white interiors with colors, mirrors, vintage style and different textures with a cottage-feel and painted furniture mixed in. I am offering design services, so if you need a room designed or styled or accessories added for a fresh look, please contact me for pricing. I would love to help you make your home look and feel unique, to suit your personality and taste.  


Cottage interior in white with yellow and colorful pillows


Close up of colorful pillows and gold mirror with yellow 
mirror in the reflection...

(Images by me) 

Let me know what you think - please stop by for some new things happening here as well, such as my shop which isn't ready yet, and a guest columnist from London who will be bringing us fantastic recipes from her kitchen. She will be joining me after the Olympic hoopla is over. 

Also, if any blogger, writer, etsy shop or artist is interested in advertising, I would love to have you  - please send inquiries for my very affordable rates to monacointeriors76@yahoo.com. I look forward to partnering with you!!

Happy Day! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the new header - so fresh and really gives one a sense of what is to come in your daily posts..... it reminds me I need to get busy on updating mine! Congrats

    ReplyDelete