September 23, 2012

Sunday around the cottage...

Happy Sunday! Its been a beautiful weekend here in New England and the sun is shining again so I will be going for a walk soon.  Nothing earth-shaking here, I just want to share my little purchase yesterday and what I had for breakfast today. Since the mornings are cooler, I thought I would buy myself some electrical heat to save money on propane and this little beauty was less than $70.00, so its a bargain, looks great and really works. See for yourself -


My little fireplace with simulated flames - from here
for similar - it heats up to 400 square feet


Stonewall Kitchen Pumpkin pancakes, Pure Maine Maple Syrup
and Britain's No. 1 tea - PG Tips -


YUM!!! Pancakes were delicious! 


Scooter hiding in the fireplace box...


Scenes from my week -Lake at the end of the day -


Waning sun...


Serenity...

(all images by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)


Hope you enjoyed my little photo essay and now time for a brisk walk!

Have a great SUNDAY and week!!

Thanks for stopping by - ;-))

If you need help decorating your home or office, I offer VirtualDecor via the internet
to give you the best consultation and design. Please feel free to email
me for pricing and new client discounts at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.



2 comments:

  1. Pancakes and that wonderful view - wow.... lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are in for a cozy Fall/Winter. And Pumpkin Pancakes?! Sounds like bliss.

    ReplyDelete