June 16, 2013

Bathroom vanity before + after...

I finally got around to getting my new little vanity installed in my cottage, which I am now renting.  The old sink and faucet was hideous and it was in desperate need of updating. I still need a medicine cabinet, but with the new vanity and faucet, I decided a new shower curtain in yellow and white would  give the bath some much needed 'oomph.' 

The cabinet and lavatory top is from Bertch and the faucet is Kohler's Fairfax.- I love it!

Before - sorry its a yellow color!

After! 

The top is Bertch's Sage pattern - a faux-granite
The cabinet has the white 'Centennial' style door

Kohler's 4" centerset Fairfax in chrome 

Beautiful curtain from TJ Maax

Sorry the pic is a bit dark 

My renter is enjoying the new setup - notice in the pic above the old
sink to the left; you can also just about spy the Flipside showerhead
from Kohler - it makes for a great shower!

(images by me)


What are you doing today? Have a great Father's Day!!


Please email me if you would like to redesign a room -


1 comment: