June 23, 2013

Sunday in the kitchen...

Hello friends! Happy Sunday!  I am house-sitting this week for a friend and taking care of her adorable cat, Fluff.  So, I am adjusting to the new schedule and surroundings.  I have been so remiss in posting because I am in a new living situation and am not spending as much time on the computer.  This is a good and not so good thing right?  I thought I would post a kitchen for you to dissect and decide what you like or don't like about it.

Let me know what you think!


I love the IKEA units and yellow walls - the whole look
is so sweet.

For more kitchens go here -

Go HERE for my kitchen board on Pinterest -

and HERE for all my boards.


What are you up to today?


Please contact me for interior styling, refreshing a kitchen
or bath, living areas or staging a room  - monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the saturated color of the walls juxtaposed to the pale shades on the cupboards (reminds me of sherbet) - what better for a summer day- right?

    ReplyDelete