May 31, 2014

Saturday in the kitchen...perfect cottage kitchen...

This is a gorgeous little country kitchen -with a farmhouse sink and big faucet (looks like a Rohl), vintage blue chair, classic round rug and pale blue walls.  I love that you can see a glimpse of a bookcase in the foreground as well, in case you want to thumb through a volume while drinking tea.

The cabinetry with glass is also a nice touch that doesn't make the kitchen seem too small.  Do you like this kitchen or are you more into big glamorous kitchen?  I think this is plenty big enough. 

What are you doing on this lovely sunny Saturday?








I am offering a couple of new design services, check them out on my 
Services page.

Have a great weekend!

Check out my boards on PINTEREST

for more inspiration!

Contact me for design services: monacointeriors76@yahoo.com


2 comments:

  1. I like the braided rug - it gives the space a touch of color without being overwhelming. I'd rather have a cozy kitchen with continuous counter space. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white cabinets with black knobs!

    ReplyDelete