November 14, 2010

A little Suzanne Kasler holiday inspiration...

With Christmas just weeks away now, I am getting my Ballard catalogs both in the mail and online and just fell in love with these items from Suzanne Kasler's new holiday collection. I love the vintage look of these gift tags and they are a perfect match for...

 ...these rolls of bronze, pearl and light green metallic paper - wouldn't gifts look so chic wrapped in this paper?

I have a custom built doll's house (made in Vermont) and absolutely loved rearranging and arranging all my furniture in it as a child, so these take me back to my little early 'design' days...and they are only $15 for these 3! what a great addition to any tree, though I am partial to my little tabletop...:)

On a different note, I love these mats to put either inside or outside of your home...they are all natural and have sweet snowflakes on them to signify winter...these are 100% coir and are hand stenciled.

Do you have a favorite? have you started planning your gifts and wrap? or are you all done and I'm just behind the '8 ball?' Hope you all have a great week! Thank you as always for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment, I love to read what you think!!

For more holiday inspiration, go here -

If you would like your home to reflect your ideas and vision, contact me and we can work together to make your dream come true. Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com to discuss your project.

(images by ballarddesigns.com)

1 comment:

  1. Love the tags.. and the little chairs, so whimsical :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete