January 9, 2011

Spaaah on Sunday...

I am feeling the beautiful pink wallpaper this morning...this bath looks so soothing and relaxing and I love the silver pouf, do you?

Great bath on a cold morning...the little touches on the tub surround are sweet too - the picture, the dish, shells, the little piece of coral. The wallpaper is by Manuel Canovas. Aaahhh...

(Interior Design by Amanda Nisbet)
(Image by Pieter Estersohn for House Beautiful)

Do you need help decorating your house? Please inquire at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com and I will work with you to create a comfortable home that reflects your unique taste. I am accepting projects large and small.

1 comment:

  1. I adore this wallpaper - unfortunately my house full of boys would never allow it! Happy new year. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete