March 12, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

Sorry I am so late posting this, but I had to work today and didn't have time this morning...anyway, today we are in France again as this kitchen is in Provence and has rustic written all over it.  I love the poured concrete counters and the 'crown molding' around the top of the room...how unique and creative! This was first seen on  Joni's 'Cote de Texas' blog (here) and I loved it so much I wanted to feature it here.


Note also the copper pots, basket and green glass bottle. Do you love this look or is it not your style?

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I will see you back here tomorrow!!

(image cotedetexas.blogspot.com)

If you need help decorating your home, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com and we can discuss how I can assist you with space, fabric, furniture, kitchen and bath consultations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment