March 13, 2011

Spaah on Sunday...with a twist...

I came across the artwork of Shann Spishak on Etsy and thought this was the perfect image for a lazy Sunday. Since claw foot tubs are my favorite, this beautiful painting conveys the relaxation and colors that are great for a day when we had to turn the clocks ahead. I just love the details, including the painting by Monet, the rug, the towels, the little vase with a flower and the glass of cognac. For more of Shann's work (which includes pillows) or to purchase this little mini-canvas, go here - you will love her paintings!


Have a great Sunday everyone!!

(original painting by Shann Spishak Art Studio on Etsy.com)


If you need help turning your bathroom into a sanctuary, I can assist with your space including floor, walls, paint, fabrics, fixtures and furniture. Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com and we can discuss details.

1 comment: