April 17, 2011

Spaah on Sunday...

Back to the UK for an inspiring spa-like bath. This beautiful screen caught my eye and I can't help but choose bathrooms with freestanding tubs. I guess they say 'spa' to me more than anything else. This ultra-modern bath manages to look fresh and relaxing with shiny surfaces, bright orange flower screen and cool stool.

Psst...if you look closely, that's a bed in the background so how cool is it that the bath is incorporated right in the bedroom? 

I have some painting and decorating projects to do, and the weather is finally starting to cooperate!

Hope you have a relaxing Sunday!

(image housetohome.co.uk)

If you would like help decorating your space, check out my new VirtualDecor services if you don't live in my area. Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com to discuss your unique ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment