September 27, 2012

Gotta have these...!

Hello blog world! Here are my top three picks for the week if you are looking to spruce up your home, add a little pattern on the floor or windows or a little warmth with style - hope you are having a great week!

First up, this gorgeous indoor/outdoor rug at QVC
for just $70.00 and $18.00 for shipping - @5x8  


Curtains from Cindy Crawford at JC Penney for just
$35.00 a panel in 4 different colors- very modern and fresh -

(image by me for Monaco Interiors)
(images QVC and Wal-Mart)

You've seen this before! I just bought this at 
Wal-Mart for $70.00 and heats up
to 400 square feet; there are a lot of 
different styles and prices - it looks a lot 
better than a regular heater...

Thanks for stopping by and please let me know
which one of these bargains you would use in your home -

Please contact me for details about my VirtualDecor - decorating 
via the internet - its easy, convenient and very popular! 



2 comments:

  1. I'd have to go for the wood burning stove. I've always rather fancied one of those. And maybe the curtains too!

    Greedy? Me?!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that is a rug- I thought it was a tiled floor for sure. That would be lovely on the balcony.

    ReplyDelete