July 29, 2012

Brunch on Sunday...

This is one of my all time favorite breakfasts and it combines protein with a vegetable, which is a perfect way to start the day! Plus, I love eggs and I love asparagus, so combining the two is a winning combo. Do you love veggies with breakfast?




You can add salmon wraps to the asparagus or lox...
I added toast as well, in case you need more food for dipping...

I used Fotoflexer to edit these photos - and added
a gold frame around them ;-))

Happy Sunday!


Please contact me if you would like assistance decorating your home or if you are are interested in placing an ad on my blog: monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. I love veggies for every meal but omelets or scrambled are usually my choices when I eat eggs - nice inspirational menu - I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete